Artist Development for the Modern Singer-songwriter
Collaborating with you on your artist project.
Developing your brand, sound and music marketing strategy.
Our Artist Development Path is achieved through a simple and collaborative 3-step blueprint:
1. Artist Branding
2. Music Production
3. Music Marketing Strategy
“Artist development and success in the new music business has evolved – we want to guide singer-songwriters through that transformation”
Jonathan Milanes (Artist Developer | Music Producer)
Do you want to a more visual and simplified understanding of how we achieve success and growth for your artist project?
After reading our Artist Development Blueprint, you will:
- Discover how we are helping singer-songwriters evolve and adapt to the new music business
- Understand how we define your brand, identify your sound, and market your music in a growth-driven approach
- Why now is the best time to build your artist project and how we’ll help you transform in the processs
What got you here, won't take you there (where you currently are):
- Struggling to figure out how to build your music career and what to focus on
- Need help developing your brand, sound and strategizing marketing your music
- Afraid you won’t get a chance to potentially make a living doing music
Streaming Revenue Growth in 2020 for Indies (compared to 2019)
With Soundprise, growth is guaranteed (who you'll become in the process):
- Simplify your path to artist development and build the foundations your career
- Apply proven strategies to increase your fans and attract more music opportunities
- Practically start creating multiple revenue streams from your artist project
Soundprise is amazing! I’ve worked with them over the course of the last 9 months and each time gets better and better.
They truly get to know you and understand you as an artist – plus, they know how to utilize their talents and skill sets to compliment yours. The music production is also extremely high quality.
But don’t just take our word for it – join a growing roster of singer-songwriters building their music careers.
If it weren’t for Jonathan and the Soundprise team, I don’t think our launch as a label would have gone as smoothly as it did.
They really helped us get off the ground and running with a full blast plan that we were able to execute without any problems.